Tagsfortnite, patch notes
Season 6 is upon us! Here are the latest patch notes for Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Fixed bug that makes guns fire bullets where you’re pointing.
- Added new feature that forces you to hear your own voice when you talk and reflect on the horrible things you’re saying.
- Stairs now have railing so characters do not slip.
- Removed gluten from Chug Jugs.
- Removed glitch where some piñatas were filled with actual llama guts.
- Bloods and Crips emotes added.
- Minor update: Deleted entirety of Save The World.
- Added Divorce Papers to Terms of Service Agreement.
- Shopping carts now require 25 cent deposit but you get your quarter back when you return it.
- Fixed long-standing issue causing bus to fly in the sky instead of drive on land.
New Weapon: Oddjob Hat.
- A powerful hat that you can throw like a boomarang at enemies!
- Makes your character three feet shorter and far more annoying to shoot at while wearing.
- Does 100 damage per hit and has unlimited uses.
- Legendary rarity.
- Found in chests and on heads of 13-year-olds yelling at you for being bad.
New weapon: I dunno a bird or some shit.
- It’s just a bird that you can throw at enemies and it pecks them.
- Does 7 damage per peck at 27 pecks per minute.
- Epic rarity.
- Can be found in chests, supply crates, and trees or whatever.
- I dunno, we’re gonna get rid of this in a week but for now you can throw a fuckin bird at people. We don’t take this game that seriously.